Print on re-used Vintage fashion!
- Giraffe photo by James Wainscoat on Unsplash and background sound by Felix Blume on freesound.org
- Tilakka thanks the Giraffe Conservation Foundation for the work they're doing to preserve these giraffes.
The Giraffe's cry for help:
"Hujambo, I’m sure you already know we're the tallest of all animals, but we’re silently disappearing in East, Central and West Africa… Tonight, tonight I hope you hear my cry and contact the Giraffe Conservation Foundation to help us, to help protect our world, from disappearing. Hujambo."
Recycling and re-using clothes means you are doing your bit to help the Earth, wonderful! THANK YOU. We share the same intention and goal ;-)
Tilakka on re-used clothing is easy:
- Find a second hand good quality t-shirt.
- Take the t-shirt, and the downloaded .png file, to your local print shop, or try and screen print it yourself.
- Have your vendor scan the tilakka prior to printing, to ensure the right contrast is applied and the tilakka can be experienced ;-)
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND)
This license allows you to download this work and share it with others as long as you credit Tilakka (by not removing tilakka.art from the design file), and you also can’t change it in any way, or use it commercially.