- Giraffe photo by James Wainscoat on Unsplash and background sound by Felix Blume on freesound.org
- Tilakka thanks the Giraffe Conservation Foundation for the work they're doing to preserve these giraffes.
The Giraffe's cry for help:
"Hujambo, I’m sure you already know we're the tallest of all animals, but we’re silently disappearing in East, Central and West Africa… Tonight, tonight I hope you hear my cry and contact the Giraffe Conservation Foundation to help us, to help protect our world, from disappearing. Hujambo."
Consider first printing this artwork in re-used garments. If this is not possible, you'll enjoy this t-shirt!
About this t-shirt:
This custom t-shirt is made from organic cotton grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
• 100% organic cotton, certified OCS 100 by Ecocert Greenlife
• French Navy Heather is 80% organic cotton, 20% polyester certified OCS Blended
• Grey Heather is 70% organic cotton, 30% viscose certified OCS Blended
• Fashion slim fit
• Ribbed crew neck
• Matching taped neck
• Fabric size tag on the left side of the neck tape
• Twin needle finishing on cuffs and hem
|Body Length (inches)||27 ⅛||28||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼|
|Chest Width (inches)||19 ¾||20 ⅞||22||23 ¼||24 ⅜|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||7 ⅛||7 ½||7 ⅞||8 ¼||8 ⅝|
|Body Length (cm)||69||71||73||75||77|
|Chest Width (cm)||50||53||56||59||62|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||18||19||20||21||22|